Our affiliations with the companies below help us get the best rate and pass the savings on to you. We stay up to date on software and hardware trends and technology, upgrading our skills and knowledge which enables us to give you the best products and services in the marketplace.
How this benefits you: We offer the support and resources to help you differentiate your business, gain a competitive advantage.
How this benefits you: We have easy and quick access to threat protection for business systems and data. This includes and is not limited to all-in-one solution protecting mail servers, file server, PCs and Macs.
We also support Cloud-based security hosted by Trend Micro experts, so it's maintenance free and no server is required. Hosted Email Security giving you a maintenance free hosted solution which stops spam and viruses before they reach your network. SafeSync for Businesses so that you can securely access, share, and sync company files anytime, from any device.
• Access to all QuickBooks software with significant discounts
• Support for all Quickbooks software
• Access to Quickbooks trained professionals to get answers to those hard to find questions to better serve your needs
• Access to the latest version of Quickbooks desktop software (including ProFile Basic & Premier T1, T2, T3, T4 & T5 Tax software)
• comprehensive Quickbooks support
CommitCRM is an affordable professional service automation (PSA), CRM, service, dispatching, contracts and billing software solution designed specifically for small to mid-sized Services Providers. Our partnership guarantees you savings and professional and local live support.
CommitCRM also integrates with Intuit® Quickbooks®, Microsoft® Office® and Outlook® and a number of other leading, remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools. Further strengthening the potency of our software solution, CommitCRM also offers a Web interface and an open API.
NovaStor (http://www.novastor.com) is an international provider of powerful, affordable, all inclusive data-protection solutions for physical and virtual environments. NovaStor provides backup & restore solutions to Small and Medium Business (SMB) as well as Enterprise environments to protect data on Both Sides of the Cloud. NovaStor's SMB solution NovaBACKUP is rated #1 for businesses requiring local and remote protection of Windows Servers, VMware, Hyper-V and NAS environments with advanced monitoring capability, detailed reporting, and administration from a Central Management Console.
NovaStor's Enterprise solution NovaBACKUP DataCenter
brings F500 references, scalability, reliability and speed to medium-large heterogeneous environments; a single pane of glass
designed to reduce administrative effort and lower TCO. NovaStor' Setup Assistance is an industry first where experts
relieve clients from the complexity of installation and support. NovaStor is management-owned with over 5,000 partners, and
millions of seats distributed. With global headquarters located in Zug, Switzerland and offices in Germany (Hamburg) and
the USA (Agoura Hills), NovaStor is also represented in numerous other countries through partnerships.
Jetico provides military-standard data protection software for sensitive and mission-critical data throughout the lifecycle. Trusted for over 10 years by the U.S. Department of Defense, Jetico's BCWipe is for clearing files with surgical precision such as in response to classified data spills, while BCWipe Total WipeOut can erase hard drive data entirely such as for disposal or decommission. Jetico's BestCrypt protects the data you keep with strong encryption that's easy to use. Enterprise Editions of Jetico software include Jetico Central Manager to empower Administrators with control of client software on remote computers.
Jetico products are trusted by government and military agencies, all of the top 10 U.S. defense contractors, many national laboratories, as well as various other enterprises and a wide global base of home and small business users in over 100 countries. Founded in 1995, Jetico is privately held and headquartered in the Otaniemi Science Park in Helsinki, Finland.
• One-stop online ordering and account management through the Partner Portal
• Potential rewards from Dell based on qualified purchases
• Flexible partner and customer financing programs
• 60-day deal registration approval period and up to 10 concurrent registered deals
• Access to pre-configured, customer-ready solutions (Business Ready Configurations)
• High-value, low-cost training
• Pre- and post-sale Customer Care support
• Product information, collateral, and much more - all available through the Partner Portal
• Access to Dell Solutions Centers online demos
• Access to Dell co-marketing materials and content syndication
• Access to Dell product image library